Unicode Reporting Library for Database Programmers
Version: 9.70 (release date: 2019-06-23)
REPCoder (32, 64-bit) is a
Unicode Reporting Tool for Windows.
Very small, fast, reliable, with new and original designer method.
IT WORKS AS A SMALL SINGLE EXE OR DLL (2.5 MB).
REPCoder 32-bit is free (also for commercial use).
REPCoder 64-bit is licensed.
To buy a license email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
repcoder.zip (10 MB) - full package with documentation
repcoder32_bin.zip (2 MB) - 2 binarny files: repcoder.exe, repcoder.dll
repcoder64_bin.zip (3 MB) - 2 binarny files: repcoder64.exe, repcoder64.dll
repcoder_guides.pdf (2 MB) - PDF guide
- written in C/C++ for database programmers and report developers
- unicode, fast, very small, multithreaded, WYSIWYG
- using zlib data compression library (www.zlib.net) - authors: Jean-loup Gailly, Mark Adler
- no installation procedure, just use a single file: repcoder.exe or repcoder.dll
- 5 database connection methods: BDE / ODBC / Firebird / InterBase / SQLite
- native access to Firebird (www.firebirdsql.org) and InterBase databases
- built-in native access to SQLite (www.sqlite.org) databases
- built-in C-like script language with many useful functions
- new and original designer method
- user-defined page size of the report project (default: A4)
- works with BLOBS (pictures, MEMO) and NUMERIC data types
- support for long MEMO fields that can be divided into many pages
- repcoder.h, repcoder.c - very easy to use C-language interface for programmers
- repcoder.cs - single class for C# developers
- repcoder.pas - pascal unit for Delphi programmers
- Repcoder.java - single class for Java (using jna.jar - currently Windows only)
- 64-bit version: repcoder64.exe, repcoder64.dll
Last updated: 2019-06-23